The CHX™ System:
Introduction | Eliminates Corrosion | Proven Productivity | Engineered to Perform | IFGT System | Improves Efficiency | Steam Plants | Global Warming
Breaking the Dew Point Barrier
Traditionally, recovering heat from exhaust gas has been economically viable only at temperatures above the acid dew point of the gas. Below this point, cold-end corrosion was inevitable, resulting in premature equipment replacement costs.
Now, Condensing Heat Exchanger (CHXTM) technology, using an advanced DuPont fluoropolymer covering, lets you break the dew point barrier, cost-effectively maximizing your heat recovery potential, while at the same time helping to remove gas toxics.
Economic and Technical Advantages
Advance DuPont fluoropolymer -covered CHXTM condensing heat exchangers offer significant economic advantages over conventional economizers and environmental equipment. The CHXTMsystem:
- Recovers a much higher portion of sensible waste heat than was possible with previous technologies.
- Captures additional latent heat resulting from condensation of water vapor present in the exhaust gas.
- Removes particulates, acid gases and heavy metals to control stack emissions.
- Boiler operating efficiency of more than 90% can be obtained.
- Direct cash savings in fuel costs can be 10% or more.
- Toxic removal is, at a minimum, comparable to traditional scrubbing equipment and is improved for condensible air toxic substances.
- Return on investment is achievable in as little as 18 months.
Condensing Heat Exchanger
900 Commerce Drive, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Phone: (518) 877-8805 Fax: (518) 877-8686
©2003 Condensing Heat Exchanger All Rights Reserved.